We are experiencing good business growth and increasing demand for our products and services. Our office in Germany - Hamburg is seeking highly motivated and well-qualified candidates to join our team as Project Technical Consultant cum IT support.
Project Implementation (90):
- Take full responsibility of technical deliveries in customer projects
- Conduct onsite installation and BASS system administration and technical training.
- Project technical support thru out the project implementation phase.
Office IT Support (10)
- Provide internal IT support to office users.
- Enforce internal IT operations policy and procedures.
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor Degree in Information technology/ computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years in the related fields is required for this position.
- Knowledge or experience with database MSSQL is a must.
- Knowledge or experience in .Net Studio (Visual Basic / C#) or VB Scripts or Macro is an added advantage.
- Experience in supporting/implementing ERP system is an added advantage.
- Able to troubleshoot application via backend.
- Proactive have good teamwork good organizational skill and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel extensively globally within short notice.
- Position is open to residences residing in Hamburg Germany.
The successful candidate will be part of the Service amp Support Business Unit and report to the Project amp Service Manager. Interested applicants are invited to apply online or to firstname.lastname@example.org.